According to opening hours of Pier 3
|Number of Lockers
NTD $20 per hour
NTD $10 per hour
The locker will be charged for one hour as the unit. Usage under one hour is considered as one hour. Please pick-up your belongings within the opening hours, failure to do so will result in pick-up on the following day, surcharges will apply.
- The locker can only be opened and closed once per payment ( QR Code can only be used once ).
- If storage expires for 6 days, locker management unit could remove items and move them to another place for 30 days and charge the storage fee.
- The storage fee is the same as the locker standard. At that time, the QR Code will expire and cannot be used. Users need to contact the locker management unit to retrieve the items.
- Items that have not been retrieved for more than 30 days will be processed without compensation by management units.
- These lockers are for storage only. Do not place any valuables in the lockers. The company assumes no responsibility for lost items.
- It is strictly prohibited to place any flammables, corrosives and other dangerous or perishable items in the lockers.
- Users are responsible for any damage to the lockers.
- The company reserves the right to open the lockers for security checks.
- Please read the instructions before use, and follow the instructions on the website. If you need assistance, please contact the locker management unit.